MORNING: 6:00 am to 8:30 am
EVENING: 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
1. Entry prohibited unless skaters are accompanied and supervised by their Guardian.
2. Please wear scheduled costume as approved for roller skating.
3. The temporary members must ensure that they possess a valid card before they enter the premises and must produce their Membership card during entry and whenever demanded. Club members would be required to produce their card to the Security before entering and on exit from the rink.
4. Helmet and knee guard will be worn by all skaters.
5. Ayas / Servant of members will not enter the skating rink.
6. Smoking/ drinking/abusing/shouting/unbecoming conduct is strictly prohibited.
7. Skaters are requested to report at least 10 mins before their scheduled slots.
8. Pets are not allowed in the skating area
9. Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the rink is strictly prohibited.
10. Smoking/chewing gutkha or paan masala etc within the premises is strictly forbidden.
11. No one must bring any valuables. The Authority will not be responsible for any theft/loss of the same or articles like Shoes/Money bags/dress/or any articles whatsoever.
12. While every reasonable precaution is taken for the safety of the skaters, the managing authority will not be held responsible for any accident during the skating hours.
13. Do not engage the guard/trainer in unnecessary conversation. They are just following orders.
14. Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
15. The rules and regulations are subject to amendments at the discretion of the authority.
16. Any misdemeanor, nuisance or immoral conduct within the premises or flouting of rules which vitiates the atmosphere and causes inconvenience to others will be sternly dealt with and the offender will be asked to leave and may also loose his/her membership and all fees paid will be forfeited to New Town Kolkata Development Authority.
17. Always listen to the trainer.
18. Purchase entry tickets from New Town Business Club Entrance Gate at Rs 30/- per ticket per single session of 2 hours. This order may be changed from time to time by the Authority. Tickets will be sold at NTBC Reception between 6am to 8am and between 5pm to 7pm.
19. Training for skaters is organized under the prevailing conditions:-
(a) Children of members are provided free training by an experienced trainer.
(b) Children of residents of New Town are also permitted Skating Training after payment of fee as prescribed by the Business Club.