Set amidst the blue and crystal clear water, the Pool beckons all Members and their Guests for a fresh and cooling splash -
1. Toddler Pool
2. Beginners Pool
3. Regular Pool
- MORNING SHIFT: 7AM TO llAM.(8 SHIFTS OF 30 MINS EACH)
- EVENING SHIFT: 4PM TO 8PM. (8 SHIFTS OF 30 MINS EACH)
DO's and DON'Ts
- Use bath towel/bath robe while moving to/from changing room to swimming pool.
- Beginners will always be accompanied by their parents.
- Children below 5 years of age are not permitted in the pool without written permission from GM.
- The seasonal members must ensure that they possess a valid card before they enter the premises and must produce their Membership card during entry and whenever demanded. Please maintain the shift timing as allotted to you.
- Guests of seasonal members are not permitted to enter the pool.
- Proper swimming costumes will be worn by all. Beginners will wear red cap. Anyone with long hair will wear rubber skull caps.
- Any kind of photography is not permitted at the Swimming Pool except on special permission from the GM.
- Anyone having skin condition/ contagious disease should not enter the pool.
- Swimmers must take shower before and after swimming.
- Use of Oil, Soap and Shampoo etc are strictly forbidden in the pool.
- Anyone entering water must dip their feet in the BLUE water (Potassium Permanganate)
- Glass/sharp edged ornaments should not be worn.
- Except for floating tubes and swimming aids no foreign material will be thrown in the pool.
- Ayas/ Servant of members will not enter the pool.
- Spitting/ passing of body products in the pool is strictly prohibited. Membership of such defaulters will immediately be cancelled without refund.
- Smoking/ drinking/abusing/unbecoming conduct is strictly prohibited.
- Swimmers are requested to report at least 10 mins before their scheduled slots.
- Animals are not allowed in the building or pool area
- Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited. - Smoking/chewing gutkha or paan masala etc within the premises is strictly forbidden.
- No one must bring any valuables. The Authority will not be responsible for any theft/loss of the same or articles like Chappals/Money bags/dress/or any articles whatsoever.
- Everyone must pass a swim test before entering deep water certified by the Life Guard. Weak or non-swimmers must remain in shallow pool no deeper than their armpits.
- While every reasonable precaution is taken for the safety of the swimmers, the managing authority will not be held responsible for any accident during the swimming hours.
- Diving in water less than nine (9) feet deep, back dives, somersaults, "cannon balls" from the side of the pool or any other unsafe activities are not permitted.
- Do not engage the lifeguard in unnecessary conversation.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool area immediately upon the signal or request from the Pool Manager. Defaulters may lose their right to swim on repetition of fault.
- Lady trainers will train girl/women members only and male trainers will train only boys/men members.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- The rules and regulations are subject to amendments at the discretion of the authority.
- Any misdemeanour or immoral conduct within the premises or flouting of the rules which vitiates the atmosphere and causes inconvenience to others will be sternly dealt with and the offender will be asked to leave and may also loose his/her membership and all fees paid will be forfeited.
- Only one guardian allowed to come with minor.
- Be polite to the staff. In case of complaint do speak to the GM/FM.